How To Contribute
You can contribute to NBPTMA.com in a number of ways:
- Tell everyone you know about this site!
- Read posts and add comments. You can upload a variety of file types in your comments as well.
- If you would like a new person, place or thing to be added to this site, please add your request in the general comments form.
- If the category does not exist, please request your new category using the comment box below.
- To add a picture or document to this site, please email it to me. Credit will be given to you as the source by default. You’d rather not be credited to the media, let me know in the email. Email it to me.
- The easiest way is to follow this link here ADD A POST HERE. You don’t even have to subscribe or log in to this site to add a post.
- Register as an Author Member . If you are serious on writing an article and adding pictures besides just commenting you may want to register. Please email me once you register if you want to be an Author Member and you’ll be able to upload photos as well as write and edit your own articles. I’m not looking for professional writers, but people with a story and maybe pictures to share. Please fill out your user form completely after creating your user name and password. To become an author please start here AUTHOR REQUEST.
- We are looking for any picture you may want to contribute to this site showing Newburyport between 1950-1990 approximately. Even though we are using Google mapping, it is always better to have an actual ground level picture. Credit will be given for the picture. Email pics to questions AT nbptma.com