Dentists

Dentist-Stephen McGarr

Dentist-Stephen McGarr

Stephen McGarr – 194 High St Tel: 465-5358  462-8025.  He is known as the “Singing Dentist”.  The second you are laid down in the chair he will hum all the AM favorites!

I remember having to go to him for a filling.  I was probably 8 years old.  I had a filling prior to this appointment and had the gas.  Those of you who had the gas know what I am talking about.  If I did LSD I would imaging it would be a similiar experience.   Well on this day I wanted nothing to do with fillings and ran out of the office like a school girl screaming.  Later I received the needle and tolerated that better!  Dr Stephen McGarr is a  dentist to remember.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 7th, 2010 and is filed under Dentist, Doctors, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “Dentists”

1. J. Frost on February 20th, 2010 at 2:45 pm